2400 Rose St
La Crosse, WI 54603
Description for 2400 Rose St, La Crosse, WI 54603
REGIONAL SHOPPING CENTER WITH SHOPKO DEPARTMENT STORE AS ANCHOR AND SEVERAL VACANT OPPORTUNITIES FROM 800 FT TO 16000. EASY ACCESS FROM I-90 HIGH VISIBILITY AND HIGH TRAFFIC COUNT CALL FOR AVAILABLE SPACE AND RENT INFO.
My Notes for MLS #1270823
- Lot Size: 13 ACRES
- Number of Acres: 10 less than 40
- Number of Stories: 1
- Estimated Age: 21-40 Years
- Parking: 500
- Exterior: Brick,Partial-Aluminum,Partial-Wood
- Road Frontage: High Visibility,Near Public Transit,State Road
- Roofing: Composition
- Avg Ceiling Height: 11'-15'
- Basement: None
- Truck Door Height: 9'-12'
- Heating/Cooling: Central Air,Forced Air,Natural Gas
- Water/Waste: Municipal Sewer,Municipal Water
- Miscellaneous: Display Window,Pole Sign,Rest Rooms,Traffic Count Avail.
- Type Commercial: Other,Retail
- Type Industrial: Other
Street View Not Available
Directions to 2400 Rose St, La Crosse, WI 54603
HWY 35 OR ROSE ST JUST SOUTH OF I-90
The listing information for 2400 Rose St, La Crosse, WI 54603 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, Gerrard-Hoeschler, Inc.
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on EXIT Realty XL's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. EXIT Realty XL, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
Copyright 2018 MetroMLS - All Rights Reserved. Source of the listing data is MetroMLS. Information is supplied by seller and other third parties and has not been verified.
Last Updated 02/22/2018 at 3:41pm